Monday, May 31, 2010

Getting to the "L" Word...

Alla responded back - very quickly this time.... and dropped the "L" bomb!!!

What's a guy to do?

Hello my loved Jason.

I so to see glad again your letter. I wish to tell to you, that your letters have started to take the big place in my life. It has entered into my mode, that every day I write you the letter. And it is pleasant to me. It seems to me, that I cannot live without it any more. With each your letter I feel heat and ease in my heart. I become joyful each time when I open the an electronic mail box because I know, that I will find there your letter.

At us it is cold, especially in the mornings and to evenings. And in such cold I would like to nestle on you that you have warmed me the heat that you have embraced me strong. I feel, that I cannot think of anybody the friend except you. But now after everything, that I to you have told, I wish to admit to you. I love you...
I was afraid to tell to you it as I thought a little, that you will not trust me after that will refuse me. Probably, I the silly girl if I so have thought. After all I know, that you very good person and you never afflict me. But nevertheless I wish to tell to you, that if you do not have such feelings to me what I have to you you should tell to me about it at once. I do not want, that there was a lie. I think, that all should be truthful and fair. If you do not love me, I will understand it. I will not begin to insist on what. Certainly, it will be for me the big pain and loss, but nevertheless I will understand you in it.

You should know, that now I have a man whom I love all heart, all soul. I am ready on all for the sake of this man. This man you, my love Jason. I cannot live more than any day without you and without your letter. Write to me more likely, to me it is very important. I will wait your letter with the big impatience.

With love, your Alla.

She attached a picture that she had sent before (what's with this recycling thing - I'm going to attach the Peanut Butter jar again) and a couple of new ones.



Ok - so I'm totally going to call her out on the "I love you" statement in my reply.  I'm going to ask how she could know this when all she really knows is that I have a love for Peanut Butter, and an fear of Marshmallow tables.

I think I'm also going to say that I could never fall in love with a "tree hugger" type... and maybe see if I can go down that route and see where it takes me.

I'm sure that she / he won't read any of it and will likely just keep pushing that they need to be with me and then eventually we'll get to the part where they ask for some money.

Or maybe she's just a real girl who wants to have sweet nothings whispered in her ear, sang to when she wakes up and have horrific drawings done with Microsoft Paint in her honor.  LOL!

Something about this is making me start to feel a little Van Gogh'ish...

Oh well - nonetheless - I will make her wait.  Yes - because I am playing hard to get, and that's just how I roll!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't look that cold there. And you might be on to something with peanut butter and marshmallow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for kicks, you might consider adding a paragraph in Russian.

    http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

    Я думаю I' m также идя сказать что я смог никогда не падать в влюбленность с " hugger" вала; напечатайте на машинке… и возможно см. если я могу пойти вниз с той трассы и увидеть, то куда он принимает меня.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the paragraph in Russian... I think I'll add that in there. Google Translate gave me this for the paragraph you copied above.. :)

    "I think I 'm also going to say that I could never fall in love with the "hugger" shaft; to type ... and maybe see if I can go down that route and see something where it takes me."

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the fellow readers has convinced me that I should write a horrible techno song called "Wait With It" by "The Big Impatience"... LOL!

    ReplyDelete