Thursday, May 27, 2010

No mention of the song?!?!? Son of a....

Alla responded very quickly to the last message.  This one is completely a canned email as it basically says, "hey, hosehead, I don't care what you responded to my last email... here are MY answers to the questions I asked you... see - we're totally vibing with each other!"

Hello dear Jason.

Today it was valid me very well. I have woken up early in the morning. When I left on street, I have sighed a full breast. Air was fresh and pure. The wind softly blew to me in the face. Certainly, the wind was cool, but nevertheless it was pleasant to me. What at you now weather? What you did today?

Now I wish to tell to you about those questions, which I to you the strutter. I want, that between us there was a justice and therefore, I will answer you the same questions.

1. On this question I think, that when I have received your letter, I was very happy. In my heart, that that has occurred. I was really very happy to it.

2. For the person whom I will love I it is ready to make all: I will cook to its the most tasty food, I will care of its things, I will always support the loved person a difficult minute. It is for me especial. But nevertheless the main thing it that I WILL LOVE IT.

3. I very much wish to create a family. It is very valuable to me. After the family in every human life - is the most important thing. For the sake of the family the person can make everything.

4. I will store a photo of loved person always at the heart. It shows female fidelity. It is love.

5. My love will not have any borders. This feeling when the person to be in embraces of the loved. I will give all for the love.

6. For the sake of love I am ready on all. I am ready to make any feat. I am ready to love the man till the end of the life and to give it everything, that from me it is required and that in my forces. It is my life and I wish to divide it only with what I will love.

My dear Jason, I hope, that you liked my answers. These are my sincere thoughts, and I am always glad to say you that I think. We with you never saw each other, but I feel that I can open all my thoughts to you, tell about what could not speak with mum and with the best girlfriend. You the especial person, and I are very glad to that could find you in this world. Now is the time to finish my letter because my time in Internet cafe have already finished. I with the big impatience will wait tomorrow again to come and write to you.

Your Alla.

Well - at least she's MY Alla... I would hate to imagine that she was having a similar / exact conversation with someone / several hundred other people....  I can't stand cheaters!

I'm going to have to think about where to go from here...  I could probably get away with sending her a blank email... and she'd probably respond saying something like "email your especial long time lonely baba blippity boo bah. Internet cafe have finished with a big impatience, I rejoice in your world."

Wow - I think I'm starting to talk like her...

Of course there are more pics... you didn't think she'd forget them, did you?



No comments:

Post a Comment