Saturday, May 29, 2010

Patience? Bah - forget that!

I'm pretty bored, so I decided to email Alla and find out why she hasn't written me back.  If what I think is true, it's because she is actually a male, living in the States and most likely celebrating Memorial Day.  LOL.

Enjoy!

Dearest Alla,

I hope this message finds you well. 

I have not heard from you, and I worry that you've found another.

Could it be that the song was just too passionate for you?  The art work too intense?  Or is it my love of Peanut Butter that has driven you into the arms of another man?

Oh Alla, if I had a razor blade and could afford the postage, I'd cut off my ear lobe and send it to you to show you that you are my muse.  Without you, I'm... oh, let's not think about that...

Hopefully you're just busy.  It's Memorial Day weekend here in the States... so I wouldn't think that you would be busy because of that, or do they celebrate that in Russia as well? 

Oh such a twist of fate topped with chocolate sauce this has become.

I'll wait patiently Alla... for at least a couple hours.

I hope to hear from you, and see your beautiful pictures....

Sinfully yours until you find someone else,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment