Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I think it's a scam...

So I decided that since I believe that this person is not real, I figured I might as well have some fun with them.

Here is my reply back to "Alla"

Hi Alla,

I hope you had a great day!  Thanks so much for writing again.  I am glad to be your friend in the internet!  It's nice to have someone to talk to, it gets lonely in here.

Thanks for telling me more about your parents.  I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad.  I also lost my Dad a few years back and I can relate with the pain you and your Mom must have felt.  My Dad did not pass as suddenly. 

I also wished that I had siblings growing up, but I too am an only child.  I kept myself busy with many imaginary friends and would talk to them often, swaying back to and fro.  In Canada we had a similar saying to the one you mentioned about the Crane, but it was a similar story with a Stork that would deliver the baby from the sky and leave it for it's new family.  There is also a belief that if when you were born you could fit comfortable seated in the inside of a goalie mask, you were destined for greatness.  My parents used to joke that I was just a bit too big.  :)

Thank you for being honest with me, I don't mind that you're in Russia, I'm just not sure what kind of relationship we would be able to have with each of us living so far away from each other.  But like you said - we could just stay in touch and learn more about each other and see if there is something more.

My family was just my Mom, Dad and I.  Mom is now on a pension as well.  We have quite a bit in common.

What is your favorite color?  How about your favorite time of day?  Are you a morning person or a night person?

Tell me more about Russia.  What do you like about it? What don't you like about it?

I'm attaching a picture of the view from my house and a picture of my favorite thing in the world, peanut butter.  :)  This is a bit of a joke, I am quite the comedian, but I do love peanut butter.

Hope to hear from you soon.
And yes - I attached a picture of Peanut Butter. I'm thinking that if this is a scammer, it will likely end here.  If not, we'll see what the next response is and I'll go from there.  If it's more canned text, I will likely go further and further out into fantasy land on my reply back and see how far I can take it before the person realizes that it's a lost cause and moves on to the next sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment