Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Quick Reply from Alla

She wasted no time in responding back, taking it to the next level and attaching a pic that she had already sent an a new one with an umbrella... ella... ella.

Hello my dear Jason.

I am glad to receive your letter again. I am very glad, that I have a person to whom I can speak sincerely and which understands me in all. After all so it is difficult to find such person in this world as you. And it is very pleasant to me to receive your letters always. They always like me. Dear Jason, I wish to tell to you, that when I write to you, I as if am in other world. In the world in which there is nobody except you and me. I am glad, that we have found each other, I am glad, that we have decided to write each other. It seems to me, that I know you very much for a long time. You me very strongly interest. I hope, that for you will seem modest if I set some serious questions. 1. What have you felt, when have received my first letter? 2. How do you view women, if you are going to love her? 3. Whether you wish to create the family? 4. If your beloved woman will give you my photo, then where will you store it? 5. What for you means a word "love"? 6. What actions are you willing to do for love and for the sake of the loved woman? I think, that for you will not make the big work to answer my questions sincerely.

With the advent of you and your letters, my life has very strongly changed. I began to rejoice much to the most usual things to which earlier I did not pay attention. I began to rejoice lives such what it is. Every morning I wake up with good mood as I know, that in the evening I will come in the Internet of cafe and I will see your letter which began very many to mean for me. After all each your letter it as if a beam of the sun which makes the way through dark clouds. All it very much is pleasant to me, and I do not want, that all it came to an end. I very much want, that you have more likely written to me. I with the big impatience will wait your letter.

Alla.


I'm starting to wonder if these pics are even of the same girl... the two above are the same I believe, but they look a bit different than the others she's attached, especially the tattoo and lack of tattoo in other pics.  :)

It's obvious that my artwork has changed her world.  I can't say that I blame her... I'm thinking about selling prints of "Heart On Love".

Where do I go from here?  Do I call her out on not answering my questions?  Do I devote myself to her and start forcing the hand for meeting?  Do I invite a fake girlfriend account and email her from it, telling her that "Jason is MY man!!" (like a friend suggested!) or just stop writing her?

Let me know which direction to go ... in the meantime, maybe I'll write her a love song...

No comments:

Post a Comment