Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Reply #1

Hello Jason.

To me it is very pleasant, that you have written to me. If it is fair, I do not have any experience of acquaintance through the Internet. I for the first time try it. I very much wish to learn about you more. But I do not know from what to me to begin our acquaintance as I have started to use recently the Internet.

I wish to tell to you about myself. My name is Alla. I the usual woman. Actually I differ nothing from other women, but in each person there is a secret. And I think, that in me as there is a secret. To me of 30 years. My growth of 168 centimetres, weight approximately 54 kgs. I have many hobbies and a hobby: playing sports: volleyball and aerobics; knitting; reading of interesting books. From books I especially like to read to the biography of the well-known people. I work as the seller flowers in shopping centre. I like my work though my speciality mismatches my work. During free time from work, I like to meet my girlfriends. We cheerfully spend time: we go to a cinema, we walk in park. I do not have bad habits. I do not smoke. I very seldom drink alcohol. It happens only on holidays. Basically this red wine.

My main vital principles - honesty, kindness, decency and respect in relation to other people. I very much do not like lie and false people. I as do not respect haughty people. I think, that each person should be kind and always should speak the truth to people surrounding it.

I wish to find serious relations, as I already long time the lonely. And it is very interesting to me, you search for what woman? Also what in it should be especial? To me it is very important this question. Please, if you do not search for serious relations speak to me about it is.

As I would like, that you have told to me about yourselves. You smoke? You drink alcohol? As whom do you work? You like your work? You can set to me any questions which interest you, I will answer them with the big pleasure :-) I hope, that you soon will write me the letter. As I send you my photos. I hope you like it.

Alla.
This reply was a bit of a surprise to me as you can tell that her english is not exactly what I would expect from a girl from Flint, MI.  I told myself that she could be "an import" like I am from another country, so I didn't judge or question too much at this point.  I also found it a bit weird that she included pictures of herself and the poses didn't seem all to "normal" to me.  :)


Ok - so I can admit, the first thing that was weird is that someone that was this cute would be talking to me.  The second thing I noticed were her shoes.  Honestly... I thought to myself, those don't look like current fashion shoes, they look more industrial (yes, that's the word that came to my mind).

So - it was my turn to reply back.  I sent the following and attached a full body pic of myself (the one next to the Loveland Pass sign in Colorado)

Hi Alla,

It is a pleasure to meet you as well.  I sent you a message on *****, but it seems like you don't have a profile on there anymore. 

You mention that your current job is not your specialty, did you go to school or train for another line of work?

I also enjoy reading or watching specials on history, or biography of well known people.  I find great inspiration from others in that way.

I have many hobbies as well, photography, singing, songwriting, writing (short stories).  I do enjoy going for walks out in natural environments and I live on a lake, so there are times that I like to take a walk out by the water.

Your main principles hold high with me as well.  Honesty is the key to a good relationship, trust is important to me as well.  I'm looking for someone that can be my best friend.  Someone that I never have to think twice about telling anything that I am feeling, because I know that they won't judge me for it.

I am also looking for a long term relationship.  I'm hoping to find someone that I can be myself around and that I can let be herself around me.  I want to enjoy each others company, experience things together, learn from each other, inspire each other, be there when needed and live a happy life together.

The most important thing to me is a kind heart.  I'm looking for a woman that is a caring individual, that respects the people and the world around her, appreciates each day, loves life, is generally a positive person and wants to share the good in life with someone that is like her.

I do like my career, I am an technology manager for a large company in Ann Arbor. I am Canadian, born and raised in Windsor, Ontario.  Your profile said you were from Flint, have you always lived in Michigan?

I do not smoke, do not drink.  I definitely don't mind if others smoke or drink, and the occasional red wine is nice sometimes!

Thanks for the photos, I hope you don't mind me saying that you are very beautiful.

I'm attaching a photo of myself from last September, when I visited a friend in Colorado. 

I hope to hear from you again.  Have a great night.
Those of you that know me well may try to call me out on the drinking thing - but nope - I am a non-drinker now, I haven't had a drink in over two months and have no desire to have one in the future.  Nice try...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment