Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First contact

I signed up for an online dating service and received an email from a person with the name Floretalla.  After checking out her profile it said that she lived in Flint, MI.  It said that she liked gardening, and was an average type of girl, looking for friendship and maybe more.

She asked me to contact her at her Hotmail address.  I made note of the address and contacted her back on the dating service website the next day. 

To my surprise, it said that she no longer had a profile on the site.  I then reached out via her Hotmail address as she had originally asked to see if she was still around.

I'm hoping that I committed your email address to memory, as I didn't realize that ***** would "lock" the previous email from you. If I didn't and you have no idea what I'm talking about, feel free to disregard and sorry for the intrusion.  :)
What I got back surprised me a bit more...

No comments:

Post a Comment