Sunday, May 30, 2010

Alla Replies... but she's still not saying much...

No mention of the Lorem Ipsum holder text, the Indiana Jones picture or anything...

Hello dear Jason.

How are you today? I hope, that your day was good. I very much wish to be with you and I dream that our happiness would be always with us. I wait every day your letter as a beam of the sun in the morning. I wish to speak with you about the most personal. You has what or secrets? I want, that you have told to me about it fairly. I do not know why, but I want, that between us there were no secrets and all only was sincere. And I write you all sincerely. All that I think. Because I know that it remains only between us. If it is fair, you for me even became closer than my girlfriend. I can tell to you of that I do not speak to mum or the grandmother. We know each other not so long, but I trust you.

My mum, the grandmother, girlfriends know that we communicate. They say to me, that I have very much changed after have got acquainted with you. I became more more cheerful, such feeling, that my life completely has changed. And it you have changed my life, you bore in it of more pleasure and happiness. And I am grateful to you for it. I do not know, that happens in the future, but I know that it to the best. I feel how my heart knocks more strongly as I want that you have embraced me. I dream of were with you at least some seconds. But I do not know, how to me to make it. If I had wings I would depart to you through the seas and the countries...

I never met such men as you. The same man, as well as all the others would Seem, that you, but in you there is that what is not present in the others. You have changed my life. I feel, that I am fascinated by you. But I feel a little uncertainly. I think, that this uncertainty soon will pass. What do you feel? Tell to me it. In your life have happened what or changes after you have got acquainted with me? It is very important for me. I wait your letter with the big impatience. I hope, that soon you will write me it.

Your Alla.

Below are the next round of pictures.


I have to admit that I'm surprised that she's not asking for money yet.  I've read on other blogs, that did a similar thing and documented the communication back and forth, that the person has started asking for money for a visit after about the third message.

I've done extensive searching on Google and other places to see if any of the pictures that she had sent me have been used before in other scams, no luck there.  I've searched for her email address, no luck there.  Searched for scammers claiming to be from her country, no luck.

So - the people that are doing this must be changing up the content frequently....

Hmm... we've found that they don't read my emails, don't look at the pictures attached, don't appreciate fine art - LOL, and don't care if I even attach an MP3 file!

Where do we go from here....

I think in my next response I'm going to toss out the option of me coming to visit her in Russia....

Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Just for fun, you might consider hitting them with a virus attachment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd suggest she go see a doctor - "I feel how my heart knocks more strongly" That sounds serious or at least loud enough that it's probably keeping her up at night.

    ReplyDelete