Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Reply #2

Hello Jason.

I am glad to that you have written me the letter. I very much waited your letter because I very much want that our acquaintance developed. I very much like to learn about you, about your interests, how you have spent day. I am glad, that I have found the friend in the Internet.

I wish to tell to you about the parents. To my mum 54 years, it 4 years on pension. Earlier it worked as medical sister in station of the emergency help. My father worked as the builder. It was the good expert. Unfortunately, it was lost 1 one year ago on the work. The daddy has fallen from the seventh floor. We with mum very much took hard death of the daddy. But despite a grief, it is necessary to live further. After all the life goes forward. Native brothers and sisters at me are not present. I was the only child in the family. In the childhood I very much would like to have either sister or the brother. And I many times asked the daddy and mum why I do not have brother and sister. And they played a trick over me - ALL CRANES HAVE DEPARTED ON THE SOUTH! They joked so over me. Because in Russia when children ask whence they have appeared, parents say to them, that the child have found in cabbage, or it was brought by a crane :-) Now I think also it looks so funny!

As I should you admit. I had one secret. I was afraid to write to you about it at once because I was afraid of that you will not write to me more. But now I will tell to you about it. I live in Russia. City in which I live is called Baltasi. It is in republic Tatarstan. You heard that or about my city? I hope that you not against, that I from Russia?? Excuse that small misunderstanding has turned out. But I did not wish to deceive you, or to afflict you. On a site, and on a profile I could not write that I was from Russia. Because I could not send you the message. And then I did not specify that on a profile that I was from Russia. You understand, I do not deceive you. It was simply attempt to contact with you.

I say you the truth, that I search for the serious man, for serious relations. And if I write you the letters my intentions to you are really serious. And it means that now we should learn not much more about each other. And after that we could will agree about a meeting if we approach to each other as pair. Who knows, what can be further?? :-)

Tell to me more about the family. It is very interesting to me to know it. And if at you is what or questions, you set to me them, and I with the great pleasure will answer you them. And we will learn more about each other. I am really very glad to get acquainted with you, and to learn about you as you are very interesting to me. And to you to like to learn about me and to speak with me??

Well, now I should go. I hope to see your letter again as it very much pleases me.

Alla.
Along with this reply were two more pictures.  I'll attach them below.  At this time I'm now informed that she's from Russia, her Mom is on a pension, Dad died a terrible death, and given a bunch of info, however she didn't directly answer any of my questions in the email I sent.  This is where I started to think that this was some kind of scam and I did some more research.


I noticed that the picture sequence numbers were very close, but it showed that the new pics, taken in 2009, were from two different cameras and both of them differ from the first set of pics.

I started to research scams as I just had this feeling that it was going to end up being one.

I posted out a status asking friends whether I should just try to have fun with this and see what comes of it and see how long I could string this person (most likely male) around and that's when I completed setting up this blog to keep note of the communication sent back and forth to this person.



No comments:

Post a Comment