Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My response...

My lovely Alla,

I hope this letter finds you well, I hope you have had a good day and have not thought of me too much.  :)

We've gotten to know each other so well through these emails, I've heard about your work, adventures in shoe repair, and a game of lost and found with a cat.  I feel like I know all about you.  I feel so close, if we were not geographically a shit load of distance away from each other.

Oh Alla, I think about meeting you too.  Yesterday I thought much about taking a trip to Alaska, running to the edge and waving in the hopes that clear skies might let you notice me.  But alas... I decided not to because I too have a secret.

I wish to tell you this secret.  I am terribly afraid of airplanes, and airline travel in general.  It's not the flying that scares me, it's more the service.  In no other place have I paid as much money to be treated so badly in such a short time.  For all the pain that is caused, you are only given small offerings of horrible packaged snacks that have a standard that is below the snacks I would leave out for wildlife around my house.

Due to this secret, which is no longer a secret, I do not know how we will ever be able to make the dream of meeting each other a reality.

I have two options that I would like to discuss with you... the first, involves looking at the moon at exactly the same time, this would be kind of cool and would definitely secure our relationship as we'd be experiencing things together.  The second would be for you to meet me in my dreams... I have vivid dreams and I'm sure that I could arrange for a visit in my dreams if you were up for it.  Let me know if you are up for this idea... think it over and give me your thoughts.  I would hate to arrange a visit and have you not show up.  Dream travel has non-refundable deposits.

I think of you often, but only in short bursts of several seconds.  This poem just came to mind...

Roses are Red
My sweetheart is Russian
Like a Freshen-up gum
My heart is gushin'
My feelings for you
are like no other
I like you so much
you're second to only Peanut Butter

Well - I am afraid to say that I must go... my time at the cafe has come to and end and I need to stop at the grocery store on the way home for toilet paper

I am attaching a drawing that I completed while thinking of you, it's called "Heart On Love", it didn't take me long at all, but I hope you enjoy it.

Desperately wanting,

Jason


"Heart On Love"


No comments:

Post a Comment