Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yes - another reply...

Today my beautiful russian woman friend, who is likely a late twenties something male in Ohio, decided to drop me a reply.

Her sense of urgency to meet climbs and she stays on par with not answering a single question that I've ever asked her.  Oh well - take a read of the message and the attached pictures (which keep getting a bit better... um, I mean edgy...)

Hello my dear Jason.

I am valid with the big impatience waited your letter. And now I am glad to read your letter. I wish to tell to you, that you are very interesting to me. I like to learn about you that or new that is connected with your daily life.

I wish to tell to you, that sometimes I have such days when I would not like to go for work at all. I feel weariness and drowsiness. To wake up from a dream to me it is required to take a shower and drink a cup of strong coffee. On work I start to feel better, but if it is not enough work, I again become sleepy. I do not know with what it is connected, but such sometimes happens in my life. At you happens such?

Today I had a good mood. And I with pleasure have gone for work in the morning. Time has passed quickly and the dinner has come. I have gone to have dinner home. With me there was a small discomfiture during a lunch break, and now I wish to tell to you about it. When I went home, I have broken a heel from a shoe. At this moment I have fallen, and it became very a shame to me before associates me people. It seemed, that all passers-by look at me and laugh. But anything such was not, anybody at all has not approached to me and has not helped. Only one woman has approached to me and whether has asked all as it should be with me. I have told, that I am perfectly in order, have risen on feet and have gone further. But now I have gone not home, and to a shoe workshop. There to me have quickly repaired my footwear, but to time to have dinner any more does not remain. I again should go for work...

But that that I have broken today the heel, it not the main thing, that I wish to tell to you. I wish to tell to you, that I often think of our meeting. I very much would like, that it happens. I understand that thus we can is better learn each other. However having thought over it it is better, I have decided, that we should learn is even better each other: our characters, our behaviour. Our meeting is a serious step to our life. If it is fair, I have got confused in the thoughts. During one time I would like to meet you more likely, and during other time I think on another. But nevertheless I think, that we should wait still. You should know, that your letters of a steel take the big place in my life. It is very pleasant to me to communicate with you. And I think, that in the future we will meet in any case. What do you think in this occasion? Tell to me the opinion. I will wait your letter with the big impatience.

Alla.


Oh - good stories are already coming to mind about how one of my hobbies is shoe repair....

This next reply from me will be a "doozy".

No comments:

Post a Comment