Monday, May 31, 2010

Next response : Ahh the flames of love!

I figured that rather than mentioning a trip to Russia, I could tell her that I've been there with her - in a dream.  Of course, my dreams are pretty vivid and a touch animated!

Hope you enjoy...

Beautiful Alla,

I hope this letter finds you well, with the sun in your eye and the winds playing with your hair.

I am very good today, thank you so much for asking.  I awoke this morning with much energy due to the dreams of the night that were filled with visions of you.

Let me tell you a little bit about the dreams.  The first dream had me visiting you in your hometown.  I arrived in your country, and took a limousine to your place.  I didn't have any money in the dream, so you covered the cost of the travel for me.  I looked into your eyes with my good eye and could tell that there was a spark of emotion that would burn out of control.

You invited me in and had prepared a meal of your local favorites, spaghetti and meatballs, fettuccine alfredo, pizza, all the best.  The table was set for two, flowers in the middle and candles set but not lit.  It struck me odd at first, but then I noticed that the table was made of marshmallow, and then I completely understood.

We stared lovingly across the mallow table at each other, I admired your beauty and you were obviously taken back by the strength of color in my good eye.  As we both looked longingly at each other we flirted with glances and the occasional toss of a dinner roll.  Oh Alla... it was heaven.  It was perfect, until that same spark that was felt outside of your house earlier in the dream, started the table on fire.  This is where the dream went really bad, the table roasted in seconds, all of the food falling to the floor, the smell of childhood campfires filled the room and melted marshmallow surrounded our feet.  We could not move, the mallow seemed to over take us like quicksand, and we both died.  It was very horrible.

The second dream was very pleasant!  I won't bore you with the details.

I wish to continue writing my thoughts and dreams to you, but my time on the internet has come to an end.  I've suddenly got a craving for smores!  I must walk away at a rapid pace, just slow of running.

Until next time Alla,

Yours indubitably,

Jason

For laughs / good measure I attached the following pics....


Yup - it's the Golden Gate bridge... I thought it was a cool pic, she might too!  LOL.


A mallow similar to the one in my dream, but the one in the dream was a bit larger.

No seriously - I did not have a dream about a flaming marshmallow table - geez... don't fall into the trap, I'm not THAT crazy folks... I just have a good (read: sometimes twisted) imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment