Wednesday, May 19, 2010

She's back!

I was quite surprised to get another reply after the last email I sent.  I made sure that there were many references that made no sense, "swaying back and fro", and I attached a frickin' picture of Peanut Butter!!

Well, below is the latest from her, and you'll notice that there are no answers to my questions.

Hello Jason.

Today all the day long on work I was not left by thoughts on that, has written you to me the letter or not. Why that to me would be desirable to give up all work and to come running in the cafe Internet, to see your letter. If it is fair, I with the big work constrained myself all the working day long not to make it. Though we are familiar very small time, but it seems to me, that you very interesting person, and reading of your letters delivers me very much great pleasure.

When my working day has ended, I have gone at once to the Internet cafe, I very much would like to see your letter. When I am already almost cunning to the cafe Internet, I have seen a small kitten. It purred and looked at me the harmless sight. I could not be kept: I took it on hands and took with myself. And now when I write you this letter, the kitten sits on my knees and as looks at me the harmless sight. Dear Jason, this such lovely being, and looking at it to me even becomes a little ridiculous, because since that moment as I write you this letter, the kitten does not reduce from me the sight. Probably, he tries to understand who I and that I need from it :-) I think, that if you it now saw, to you as would become ridiculous. Now I have a kitten, but with its occurrence there was one small problem. I should think of what name to give it. Probably, you can prompt to me what or a variant? I want, that it was what or an unusual name.

I wish to tell to you, that you are very interesting to me. I very much would like to learn about you more and more each time. Therefore I have to you some questions. Where you like to spend a free time? You like to have a rest on the nature, to walk in park? What music is pleasant to you most of all? You are able to dance? If you are able it you would dance with me? I not so well dance now, but earlier during study at university I attended dance classes. It was very interesting to me, and I even thought of being engaged in it professionally, but I had to forget about this idea as it was necessary to devote much time to study. But I do not regret about it as on the termination of study I have received the red diploma.

You like to cook food? Many people assert, that men are the best cooks. My father too well cooked food, but nevertheless he always considered, that I am the best cook in the world. And it is valid, all my girlfriends and relatives very much like how I cook food. If it is fair, I any more do not remember precisely, I can prepare what quantity of dishes. And all this thanks to my mom and grandmother, who since childhood had taught me cooking and housekeeping. They always said to me in the childhood, that the present wife should be able cook well food, always to hold the house in cleanliness, to care about children, and to love and respect the husband. I have acquired all their manuals, but unfortunately I do not have till now husband and children. I hope, that in the future all it will be at me as already tired to be lonely.

I do not wish now to stop to write you the letter, but I should make it as my time in the cafe Internet comes to an end. You should know, that your letters very much like me. With perusal of each your letter my mood becomes much better. I hope, that correspondence with me as is pleasant to you. And I think that our correspondence in the future turn into anything more. I hope, that soon you will write to me. As do not forget to write me your variant of a name for a kitten :-) I will wait your letter.

Alla.
Her response had me cracking up.  It was filled with the usual "your letters give me pleasure" and even added in the finding of a cat.  Really?  You want me to help you name the cat?  Oh that's a bad idea...

Let's have everyone help name the cat... if you have a stupid name that you'd like to give to the cat, leave it in the comments section and I just might use it.  Right now my top choices are Asphalt or Kibblerdoo.

And - no mention of the peanut butter... that means I should probably attach some pretty good stuff next time... maybe a picture of a shot-put competition or something as relevant.

Oh and of course, she attached more pictures....


Did you like the mention of the Internet Cafe?  In my research it warned that this would be one of the ways that they would ask for money.  They would tell you that they want to keep writing you but that it cost a lot of money and they don't have the money to keep doing it, so maybe you could send some?

So - what do you think?  Am I off base here - or is this a total scam?

I'm going to reply back tomorrow, I have to give a bit of thought to come up with what I want to put in next and how far into the ridiculous realm I want to drift. 

This is about to get fun!

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping the cat's name is Jumby! I think it would be a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Jumby" - very interesting. I think I could come up with a story around that...

    I've also got "Mr. Bojangles" now on the table ...

    ReplyDelete