Friday, June 4, 2010

Playin' hard to get and just playin'!

I haven't heard back from the love of my life, Alla!  I'm so disappointed.  I want to email her back, but I'm not like that and I'm not going to "give it up" that easy... she's gonna have to work for it!

In the meantime, you're going to laugh... ready...

Another person emailed me a message on the same dating site.  Very similar story... got the email, checked the profile and it was gone.  Most people would just leave it be... but not me, here is my first response to her.

Hi Uliana!

Wow - what a lucky guy I am to have you find my profile!  Tell me about yourself.  Let's get to know each other and find out if there is a love connection!!

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!

Hope to hear from you soon

J-Dog!
 So - let's hope that Alla reaches back out to me so that I can continue on with both of these lovely ladies..  LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment