Thursday, June 17, 2010

The "picture this" Wedding Response

I really don't have to set this one up ...

The love, the light, my dear Alla,

I had a wonderful day today.  I woke early to get in my morning workout and as I worked through the first set of jumping jacks I thought of you.  I thought of your beautiful hair as I worked through a torturous set of leg lunges and your beautiful smile kept me going when I wanted to quit after only three deep knee squat thrusters.

I jumped in my vehicle, checked my looked in the mirror, and sped out of the driveway.  As I turned the radio up, a song came on that summed up my feelings for you.  A song so strong that my emotions nearly poured out into the ashtray.... would you like to know the title of the song that caused such an emotional oil spill?

The song was by an artist I'm sure that you've heard of... his name is Billy Ray Cyrus.  The song - "Achy Breaky Heart".  It's now "our" song Alla.  It's the song that I would like played at our wedding, along with other wedding dance song favorites like "Hit The Road, Jack" and the Marcy's Playground marriage anthem "Sex and Candy".

I picture myself holding you in my strong arms as we get freak nasty on the dance floor and we become one as I put my hand upon your hip, I dip, you dip, we dip.  You then put your hand upon my hip, when you dip, I dip, we dip.  We then rinse and repeat until the break of dawn, shorty got it going on!

I'm not sure about you, but I'd love a large wedding in a very small church.  I'm thinking that the invite list should be several thousand guests.  The majority of them would not fit in the church to view the ceremony, however we can webcast the event and perhaps even work out a pay-per-view deal if we play our cards right.  And as the ceremony finished, we would walk outside and all the guests would form a near-world record cha-cha line and we'd dance off to our limo parked several miles away.

Our wedding night would be heavenly.  We should definitely plan it so that we get married during the NHL playoff season, that way we'll have something to do after the wedding ceremony.  I'll get some cheese corn and we can watch hockey and who knows what else might happen... maybe we'll throw caution to the wind and order in some Dominos... oh hell Alla - we could be this wild!!

Oh listen to me...I'm telling you - this is how emotional you make me! 

Well - I should go calm down a bit.  Just writing you has caused a stir in me that only a bathroom break can relieve.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Alla... until next time.

My love is all yours...

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment