Monday, June 21, 2010

Alla says Fooey to your Sabantuy!

Ok - this email cracked me up from the beginning to finish.  I wonder if I should tell her I'm not from this planet?
Hello my love Jason!

Now I have again felt your gentle love to me. Now, having opened my mail, I have felt at once inflow of your love in my heart. After all our hearts are intended for each other, our love is mutual, our feelings the warmest, sincere. Every day, each hour and minutes pass. But our love never will go out. My days do not go further without thoughts on you. And only when I think of you, to me becomes so easily on heart. Only my love, my feelings to you give me values to live further. To live, to be happy with you. If there was no you on this planet I would not be such happy. Would not be such joyful as now. On mine face there would be no this smile.
And here, after perusal of your letter to me again on heart so it is easy. Because I feel your love to me. My sweet, my darling, gentle Jason, I love you! And I am ready to cry for the whole world as I am strongly love you. And let all know, what at us with you strong love. Now one good thought has come to my head. You wish to know what?

When we will be together we could write with you the novel, devoted to ours with you of love. How two loving hearts struggled for the happiness, being on distance. About that they have gone through as have passed this long way. And still, having overcome this huge distance, their love to each other on has many times got stronger. Distance which faced to these people, has on the contrary helped to fix them real love. My sweet love, we could write this novel together. What do you think of it? You like my idea? I would like to know your opinion. After all I wish to divide all with you. And I will always consult on you, that the nobility your thoughts.

My love Jason, you very strongly do not suffice me, your caress, yours strong embraces, your sweet kisses. In the evenings to me it becomes sad, lonely. But drops of teardrops on my eyes help me to struggle with melancholy. Thoughts on you always in my head!! I simply should think of you. After all my heart tests to you such huge love! Sometimes it is possible to think, that from such strong love it is possible to burn. But it never will go out. My love to you always will be same strong as now. I love you!! And I can once tell these three gentle and sensual words, being close to you and looking in your shining eyes. I miss on you, my beloved. But
I will wait for your letter.

You love Alla.
 
So - she wants to write a book.. hmm...

I will give this some thought and respond back later tonight.

All in all - it has been a crazy weekend of back and forth emailing.  I wanted to post as it was happening, but unfortunately I had no power this weekend.

Oh well - now you're caught up!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment