Monday, June 21, 2010

The Sabantuy Response

My lovely Alla,

Thank you for your email. It brightens my day and sharpens my wit.

Sabantuy sounds like a wonderful celebration!  The pictures you
attached look like you had a great time, well like you said - as good of a time as possible without me!

I would like very much to participate in these celebrations and perhaps match play sometime in the future.  I am not saying that I would fair well, but they don't call me "Mad Dog" for nothing!

I'm glad that your family approves of our long distance relationship. I've also told my family and friends about you!  They sit on the edge of their seat waiting for my next update - no really, they do!

You make me feel so special, my princess, like a shiny dime found next to a smelly dumpster in a busy city.  The homeless person sitting next to the dumpster doesn't have near the glow that you give to me with each letter.

I may have to write you another song!  Did you listen to the first one?  Did you love it? Or, shall I make you more art work?  Did you love "Heart On Love"?  Did you frame it?  You should give your Uncle a copy!

You make me want to be a better man, Alla...

You are my sweet Russian flower, like a Rose but better... More like the king of the flower kingdom, the Dandelion!

Well - I should go, but have no fear, I'll be back and in my Superman boxer / briefs  in no time!  That's a joke my love - Superman is a wussy compared to Spider-Man...

Lots of love from above,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment