Monday, June 21, 2010

Alla's Wedding Reply

No mention of the wedding plans, but she's really declaring her love for me... ah, who can blame her...
Hello my love Jason!!!

I am glad to receive your letter. For me this biggest happiness, for me is a holiday in usual week-day. For me your letter very many means in my life because I cannot contact you in any way more. And I wish to receive your letter always. My love, I so is glad, that the destiny has reduced us with you. You for me the most desired man in this world. On the earth there is no such person as you more. Even in all installed not to find the man who could replace to me you. Such man simply does not exist also it will be never!! Only you for me everything, than I value. You all valuable, that at me are!! And I am ready to give you all that I have for your love. I am ready to give you all heart, all soul, all body. My love, take everything, but only do not leave me never and give me the love and caress. I wish to be only with you, my sweet prince Jason!! You are an ideal of the man for me!! When we will be together, I will be always near to you, I will always help you in all. I love you!!! Write me more likely the letter. I wish to see your answer.

Your sweet love Alla.

There were pictures attached, but they didn't come through with the email, and it looked like the reply was copied and pasted from Word because it had a bunch of the characters that come in from a copy such as that.  I thought I would give a quick reply, so I just sent her this in response.

I sometimes miss you always, and stuff.

Love Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment