Wednesday, June 16, 2010

She's Getting A Bit Demanding...

Yup - quick response back to my email, of course no mention of my teleportation ideas or my beautiful boat! Instead, she continues telling me the same thing in each message.  I'm her "angel", her "prince", her artist formerly known as Prince.  Oh why must I be so damn lovable?  It's a curse I tell ya...
Hello my love Jason.

I so am glad, that you have written me the letter. I waited for it very long. And now, when it is in my mail box, I feel the happiest woman. I really very much rejoice, when I receive your letters my prince. After all each your letter is as if a drink of fresh air for me, it as if a warm beam of the sun which warms me in cold weather, it as if wings for the bird who have remained without the blue sky.

My angel, your letter is all for me now as we cannot communicate in any way with each other at present any more. But nevertheless the most important place in my life is occupied not with your letters, namely you. You have brought a lot of happiness, a considerable quantity of bright paints from which this world seems to me is better in my life. In this world so it is a lot of afflictions and I am grateful to you that you do my life better.

With each last day I understand that I become happier. This happiness is given to me by you, my prince Jason. And every portion happiness I receive only with your letter. So write to me more often my love. Write me each time when you have a possibility to make it. If you know, that in a current of several days, you cannot write to me tell to me about it that I did not worry in vain for you. Well my loved?
I hope, that soon you receive my letter and will write to me. Now I with the big impatience will wait your answer. I love you!!

Your love Alla.

"If you know, that in a current of several days, you cannot write me to tell me about it that I did not worry in vain for you"  - really?  OH no she didn't!?!?!  //picture my head moving back and forth and me doing a great triple snap //

Well - I probably should write her soon... or as soon as I feel like it.  LOL!

I think I actually might just respond back with a header and a footer and the in between part being an Amazon.com review of some sort... seriously, she/he/it wouldn't notice.

"L" Bombs Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment